Personal Injury Lawyers in Springfield, MO
Call for a For Legal Representation
Personal Injury Lawyer in Springfield, MO. Our firm serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We understand how challenging it can be to handle a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you are dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It is for our team that each and every client gets the best legal representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with our firm to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Springfield, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
You shouldn't have to pay out-of-pocket for your medical expenses, vehicle repairs, or other costs related to an accident caused by another's negligence. If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, slip and fall accident, or because of your employer's careless actions, and may be struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, Halvorsen Klote is ready to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Springfield, MO, to discuss the details of your situation. Halvorsen Klote has helped a lot of injury victims throughout Missouri and Illinois. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Cases in Springfield, MO
There are more than 40 million serious injuries every year in the United States and over 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for victims and their families to get legal representation as soon as possible. An experienced Springfield personal injury lawyer is a great resource of legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Cases
From car accidents and falls to repetitive trauma, there are a number of ways to be injured. Our firm is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our Springfield, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. This includes the following:
- Vehicle Accidents: Fatalities are high in serious car and truck accidents. Leading causes include DUIs, road construction, distracted driving, and speeding.
- Medical Malpractice: Lots of lawsuits near Springfield, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient may be misdiagnosed, equipment may fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work-Related Accidents: Company negligence may include faulty equipment, lapses in training, explosions, fires, and related accidents.
- Criminal Behavior: If a criminal act leads to a fatality, you might have a wrongful death case. It's crucial to reach out to a wrongful death lawyer in Springfield, MO, today if you've lost a family member due to criminal behavior.
Damages are dependent upon the state you're in. If you are wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, our firm will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. Our team manages a number of claims. Including:
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
Don't hesitate to reach out to our law firm now if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Springfield, MO Accident
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At our Springfield injury firm, we offer solutions to your problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it is important that you find the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team now for a free case review.
What to Do After a Personal Injury Accident?
A lot of personal injury accidents include drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. These sorts of accidents can lead to scars and burns, spinal injuries, whiplash, contusions, PTSD, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
If you want to get fair compensation possible after an accident, it's critical to reach out to our Springfield, MO, personal injury attorneys as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist you with any medical issues, negotiate with insurance companies, and assist you in gathering police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to our clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
There's a couple of things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? Usually, there aren't any up-front fees. Simply put, our Springfield, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are extremely important when you're filing a claim and trying to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a number of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages can include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Springfield, MO, personal injury attorneys are here to help and are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our Springfield, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Halvorsen Klote will help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Springfield, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact us now or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.