Personal Injury Lawyers in Springfield, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Springfield, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys know how difficult it is to deal with a personal injury claim if you or a family member have been injured, you can't work, and if an injury has put you a tough financial situation. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. If you'd like to learn more about your claim or potential case, feel free to reach out and contact us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Springfield, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
Are you in Springfield, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you have been in a car or truck accident, weren't totally compensated at your job, or slipped and fell at the store, you might have a personal injury case. It's our goal at Halvorsen Klote to represent personal injury victims and their families in the Springfield, MO, area. Our lawyers have won millions for victims and their families. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page.
Our firm specializes in a number of different personal injury case-types in Springfield, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, car accidents are a leading factor in personal injury claims.
- Bodily Injury — This could include any number of injuries, including joints and knees, hands, feet, scars, burns, and any other injury that could happen that causes physical pain or financial damages.
- Dog Bites — More common than you might think, dog bites are a serious concern for both adults and children. A dog bite can cause emotional trauma, scarring, deep tissue issues, and other injuries. Dog bite cases can be complicated based on a number of factors. Our personal injury lawyers in Springfield, MO, can help throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois or Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. There are several different damages you can collect in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — Motorcycle crashes, premises liability, nursing home abuse, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury claim in Springfield, MO. Contact our attorneys today to find out.
Damages for a Personal Injury Case
Depending on what state you are in, you may be able to get compensation for a range of damages. This could include special or general damages like pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of consortium, medical expenses, lost income, and others. Halvorsen Klote also considers out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to the injury. There's a lot of ways we can help.
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- TCPA Violation Lawyer
When you're looking to win a fair reward after an injury, it's critical to reach out to our Springfield, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. We'll help you gather police and medical documents, talk to any involved insurance agencies, and escalate a claim to a full-on case if necessary. It is important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for our lawyers to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Halvorsen Klote's Springfield, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
The personal injury attorneys in Springfield, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. An injury could lead to lost time at work, medical expenses, financial hardship, and other issues that could affect other members of your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide top-notch legal counsel to Springfield victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Springfield, MO, personal injury lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Missouri and Illinois. Below, you will find a full list of the major cities we serve: