Personal Injury Lawyers in Centralia, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Centralia, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our lawyers know how difficult it can be to handle a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Centralia, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
Are you in Centralia, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you've been in an auto accident, slipped and fell at the grocery store, were mistreated, or have been harassed by debt collectors, you might have a personal injury case. It's our job at Halvorsen Klote to represent personal injury victims and their families in the Centralia, MO, area. Our attorneys have won millions for injury victims. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page.
We specialize in a number of different personal injury case-types in Centralia, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, auto-related accidents are a leading factor in personal injury claims.
- Bodily Injury — This can include scars and burns, head neck or spine injuries, sprains, strains, joints and knees, and any other injury that could happen that causes financial damages or pain and suffering.
- Dog Bites — More common than you might think, dog bites are a serious concern for adults and children. A serious dog bite can lead to scarring, pain and suffering, emotional trauma, and other injuries. Dog bite cases can be complicated based on a number of factors. Halvorsen Klote's personal injury lawyers in Centralia, MO, can help throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — In Missouri and Illinois, statutes in place lean toward allowing a spouse or close family member to sue for wrongful death. There are a number of different damages you may be able to be reimbursed in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — Slips and falls, nursing home abuse, truck accidents, ATV wipeouts, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury claim in Centralia, MO. Contact us now to learn more.
Damages for a Personal Injury Case
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Both special and general damages take into account medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages or losing the ability to work, and others. Halvorsen Klote also considers out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to negligence and injury. There's several ways our firm can help.
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- TCPA Violation Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Lawyer
- Car Accident Lawyer
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, it's critical to reach out to our Centralia, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, even if you have lost a family member or are suffering financial and medical hardship.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured at work, at home, or in vehicles and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Halvorsen Klote's Centralia, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The personal injury attorneys in Centralia, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to Centralia victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Centralia, MO, personal injury lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Missouri and Illinois. Below, you will find a full list of the major cities we serve: