Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Clair, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in St. Clair, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our lawyers know how difficult it is to deal with a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. If you'd like to learn more about your claim or potential case, feel free to reach out and contact our firm to speak to Halvorsen Klote's St. Clair, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
Are you in St. Clair, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you've been in an auto accident, slipped and fell at the grocery store, were mistreated, or have been harassed by debt collectors, you might have a personal injury case. It's our job at Halvorsen Klote to help personal injury victims and their families in the St. Clair, MO, area. Our attorneys have won millions for victims and their families. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page.
Our firm specializes in a number of different personal injury case-types in St. Clair, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, vehicle-related accidents are one of the leading reasons why someone would make a personal injury claim.
- Bodily Injury — This could include any number of injuries, including joints and knees, hands, feet, scars, burns, and any other injury that could happen that causes financial damages or pain and suffering.
- Dog Bites — More common than you'd think, dog bites are a serious concern for adults and children. A dog bite can cause emotional trauma, scarring, deep tissue issues, and other injuries. Dog bite cases can be complicated based on a number of factors. Our personal injury lawyers in St. Clair, MO, can help you throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — In Missouri and Illinois, statutes in place lean toward allowing a spouse or close family member to sue for wrongful death. There are several different damages you can be reimbursed in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — ATV accidents, slip and fall, sexual assault or nursing home abuse, pedestrian accidents, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury claim in St. Clair, MO. Contact us today for more information.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Damages may include pain and suffering, hospital bills, lost wages, and others. We also consider out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to negligence and injury. There are a lot of ways our firm can help.
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- TCPA Violation Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, it's essential to reach out to our St. Clair, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. We'll help you gather police and medical documents, talk to any involved insurance agencies, and escalate a claim to a full-on case if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, even if you have lost a family member or are suffering financial and medical hardship.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Our St. Clair, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The personal injury attorneys in St. Clair, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. An injury could lead to lost time at work, medical expenses, financial hardship, and other issues that could affect other members of your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal counsel to St. Clair victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our St. Clair, MO, personal injury lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Missouri and Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities Halvorsen Klote serves: