Personal Injury Lawyer Linn, MO
Call for a Free Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Linn, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in Linn, the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands the sudden and devastating consequences if you or a loved one have been injured, you're losing wages from not being able to work, and if the medical bills are piling up. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. If you'd like to discuss your case with Halvorsen Klote to understand your options, don't hesitate to contact us or call as at 866-382-4167 to speak to Halvorsen Klote's personal injury attorneys now.
Personal Injury Claims in Linn, MO
There are more than 97.9 million urgent care visits and 24.8 million physician office visits for unintentional injuries, and more than 200,000 unintentional deaths in the U.S. each year. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It is important for survivors to get legal representation without delay. An experienced Linn, MO personal injury lawyer will know how to best move forward and seek a financial recovery for your injuries.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Linn, MO
If you have been in a traffic-related accident in Linn, MO, sustained an overuse injury at work, or slipped and fell at the store, you might be eligible compensation. Halvorsen Klote's attorneys have dedicated their careers to helping those injured by someone else in the Linn area. Read what previous clients have to say about us on the testimonials page.
Our Linn, MO personal injury lawyer firm has experience with numerous different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 traffic-related fatalities pear year and over 6 million accidents, automobile accidents make up 60% of personal injury claims.
- Work-Related Injuries — Company negligence can include being struck by an object, insufficient training, slip and falls, fires and related accidents.
- Dog Bites — More than 4.5 million people suffer from dog bites each year nationwide. Dog bites are a serious concern for adults and children. A dog bite leads to mental trauma, disfigurement, gashes and other injuries. Your Linn, MO personal injury Lawyer at Halvorsen Klote will likely pursue a strict liability claim against the dog's owner.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death cases in Illinois and Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. There are several different damages you can be reimbursed for in a wrongful death claim, including loss of companionship and lost earnings.
- Other Claims — Swimming pool accidents, medical malpractice, pedestrian accidents and other bodily injuries may qualify for a personal injury claim in Missouri or Illinois.
What Compensation Can I Receive for My Linn, MO Personal Injury Claim?
A variety of compensation is available in personal injury claims. Both special damages and general damages factor in medical costs, pain and suffering, lost wages or losing the ability to work, and inability to enjoy life. Halvorsen Klote also seeks out-of-pocket costs (transportation to and from medical appointments, daycare, etc.), damage to your vehicle, and any other financial, physical or emotional damages. There's a lot of ways our firm can help.
A personal injury lawyer is often the only way to get maximum compensation after an accident. Our firm will help you get full medical care, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's critical not to wait to take action after an accident, even if you are grieving a lost loved one or the financial and physical consequences of your injury are devastating. Each state has put into place its own statute of limitations, which limits how long you have to file a claim.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. We pride ourselves on providing a high level of professionalism to those injured through no fault of their own. Accidents are now the 5th leading cause of death, and millions of people are hurt at work, on private property, or in cars and everywhere else every year.
Linn, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: FAQs
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove how the other party is liable, causation, fault and financial damages. Here are a few questions to ask a personal injury lawyer before you hire them:
- How much does a personal injury lawyer cost? Usually, there aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our Linn, MO personal injury lawyers are paid with a portion of any case victory — called a contingency fee — and you only pay if there is a successful resolution to your claim.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital or see your primary care physician. Medical records are extremely important evidence. Even if you do not have serious symptoms, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? How much money you receive will depend on your injuries impacted your life. Damages can include medical treatment and physical therapy, property damage, loss of income, pain and suffering, inability, lost earning potential, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What other questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Do you have experience with this specific accident claim? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Do you believe in my case? Why? Again, the more information the better.
Check out the other types of claims we take on in Linn, MO?
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
Contact A Personal Injury Lawyer in Linn, MO Now
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are dedicated to helping people when they're at their most vulnerable. A serious injury can have lasting consequences, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other hardships for you and the people you love most. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact a personal injury lawyer in Linn, MO now for a complimentary case review.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: