Personal Injury Lawyer Wright City, MO
Call for a No-Risk Case Review if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Wright City, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in Wright City, the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands the sudden and devastating consequences if you or a loved one have been injured, your injuries are keeping away from work, and if the medical bills are piling up. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. If you'd like to go over your case with Halvorsen Klote to understand your options, don't wait to contact us or call as at 866-382-4167 to speak to Halvorsen Klote's personal injury attorneys now.
Personal Injury Claims in Wright City, MO
There are over 97.9 million emergency room visits and 24.8 million physician office visits for unintentional injuries, and more than 200,000 unintentional deaths in the U.S. each year. This includes car and truck accidents, slip and falls, and other injuries that lead to death. It is important for victims and their families to seek out legal counsel without delay. A dedicated Wright City, MO personal injury lawyer is a great resource of legal advice in the event of an accident.
Personal Injury Cases We Take on in Wright City, MO
If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident in Wright City, MO, weren't totally compensated at your job, or were bitten by a neighbor's dog, you might have a personal injury case. Halvorsen Klote's attorneys have dedicated themselves to helping personal injury victims and their families in the Wright City area. Read what previous clients have to say about us on the testimonials page.
Our Wright City, MO personal injury lawyer firm takes on a number of different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With over 35,000 traffic-related fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, automobile accidents are by far the most common personal injury claim.
- Work-Related Injuries — Employer negligence can include faulty equipment, lapses in training, falls, explosions, overexertion and more.
- Dog Bites — Almost 5 million people are bitten by dogs each year nationwide. Dog bites are dangerous for adults and children. A dog bite can cause mental distress, scarring, puncture wounds and other injuries. Dog bites in Wright City, MO fall under strict liability, which means that a dog owner is responsible for their dog's actions regardless of their actions.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois and Missouri are eligible for the closest immediate family members. There are several different damages you can be reimbursed for in a wrongful death claim, including loss of support and funeral expenses.
- Other Claims — Boating accidents, medical malpractice, pedestrian accidents and other bodily injuries may mean you are entitled to compensation in Missouri or Illinois.
What Damages Can I Receive for My Wright City, MO Personal Injury Claim?
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Both special damages and general damages take into account medical bills, pain and suffering, money lost from not being to work or lost earning capacity, and inability to enjoy life. Halvorsen Klote also seeks out-of-pocket expenses (transportation, a nanny, etc.), property damage, and any other financial damages. We fight until there is no money left on the table.
A personal injury lawyer is usually the only way to get fair compensation after an injury. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and gather the evidence necessary to prove your claim. It's important not to wait to take action after an accident, even if you have lost a family member or the financial and physical consequences of your injury are devastating. Each state has its own statute of limitations, which limits how long you have to file a claim.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. We pride ourselves on providing a high level of legal representation to those injured by another's negligence. Accidents are now the leading cause of death for people under 35, and millions of people are hurt at work, on private property, or in restaurants and many other places every year.
Wright City, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: Frequently Asked Questions
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To make a successful personal injury claim, you and your lawyer have to prove how the other party is liable, cause in fact, fault and how the injury has affected you financially, emotionally and physically. Here are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? You do not have to pay anything up-front to retain our services. Put simply, our Wright City, MO personal injury lawyers are paid with a portion of the final compensation you recover — called a contingency fee — and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital or see your primary care physician. Medical records are very important evidence. Even if you do not have serious symptoms, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a lot of factors to consider when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages can include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, loss of ability to enjoy life, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? What if I was partially responsible for the accident? What do you think my chances of winning are? Why? You need to know as much as you can before making this very important decision.
Check out the other types of claims we handle in Wright City, MO?
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A catastrophic injury can have enduring effects, like financial losses, losing time off work, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact a personal injury lawyer in Wright City, MO now for a free case evaluation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: