Personal Injury Lawyers in Wardsville, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Wardsville, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our lawyers know how difficult it is to handle a personal injury claim if you or a family member have been injured, you can't work, and if an injury has put you a tough financial situation. It's important to our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to learn more about your claim or potential case, feel free to reach out and contact us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Wardsville, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
Are you in Wardsville, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you've been in an auto accident, slipped and fell at the grocery store, were mistreated, or have been harassed by debt collectors, you might have a personal injury case. It is our job at Halvorsen Klote to represent personal injury victims and their families in the Wardsville, MO, area. Our attorneys have won millions for injury victims. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page.
We specialize in a number of different personal injury cases in Wardsville, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, car accidents are a leading factor in personal injury claims.
- Bodily Injury — This can include scars and burns, head neck or spine injuries, sprains, strains, joints and knees, and basically any other injury that could happen that causes physical pain or financial damages.
- Dog Bites — More common than you might think, dog bites are a serious concern for adults and children. A serious dog bite can lead to scarring, pain and suffering, emotional trauma, and other injuries. Dog bite cases can be complicated based on a number of factors. Halvorsen Klote's personal injury lawyers in Wardsville, MO, can help throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois or Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. There are several different damages you may be able to collect in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — Slips and falls, nursing home abuse, truck accidents, ATV wipeouts, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury attorney in Wardsville, MO. Contact us today for more information.
Damages for a Personal Injury Case
Depending on what state you are in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. This could include special or general damages like pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of consortium, medical expenses, lost income, and others. Halvorsen Klote also considers out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to negligence and injury. There are several ways we can help.
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- TCPA Violation Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
When you're looking to win a fair reward after an injury, it's critical to reach out to our Wardsville, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It is important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured at work, at home, or in vehicles and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Our Wardsville, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
The personal injury attorneys in Wardsville, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide top-notch legal representation to Wardsville victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Wardsville, MO, personal injury lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: