Personal Injury Lawyers in Union, MO
Contact us now For a Consultation
Personal Injury Lawyer in Union, MO. Our firm serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our firm understands how difficult it can be to deal with a personal injury claim if someone is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you are dealing with other financial issues all at the same time. It's important for our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you would like to discuss your case or claim with our firm to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to talk to Halvorsen Klote's Union, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
You should not have to pay out-of-pocket for your medical expenses, vehicle repairs, or other costs related to an accident caused by someone else's negligence. If you were harmed in a motor vehicle accident, work place accident, or because of your employer's careless actions, and are struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, our firm is here to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Union, MO, to discuss the details of your case. We've helped a lot of injury victims throughout Missouri and Illinois. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Claims in Union, MO
There are more than 40 million serious injuries each year in the U.S. and over 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It is important for survivors to get legal counsel as soon as they're able to. An experienced Union personal injury lawyer is a great resource of legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From burns and scars to getting rear-ended by a commercial truck, there are a number of ways to be injured. Our firm is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our Union, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. Including:
- Automotive Accidents: Fatalities are high in major car and truck crashes. Leading causes include speeding, construction zones, driving under the influence, and texting.
- Medical Malpractice: Lots of lawsuits near Union, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient can be misdiagnosed, equipment can fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work Accidents: Company negligence may include faulty equipment, lapses in training, explosions, fires, and related accidents.
- Criminal Behavior: If a criminal act leads to a death, you might have a wrongful death case. It is important to contact a wrongful death attorney in Union, MO, today if you've lost a family member due to criminal activity.
Damages are dependent on the state you're in. If you are wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, Halvorsen Klote will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. Our team manages a variety of cases. Including:
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
Never hesitate to reach out to our firm today if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Union, MO Accident
Any injury can change your life. At our Union injury firm, we offer solutions to your problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it's important that you get the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free consultation.
What to Do After a Personal Injury Accident?
A lot of injury accidents involve speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. Likely injuries include scars and burns, spinal injuries, whiplash, contusions, PTSD, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, it's critical to reach out to our Union, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you victims with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and assist you in gathering police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
There's a couple of things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? Usually, there aren't any up-front fees. Simply put, our Union, MO, personal injury lawyers work on contingency which means that you only pay a percentage of a case if you win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are very important if you are filing a claim and trying to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a lot of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages can include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? The more information the better. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Union, MO, personal injury attorneys are here to help and are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our Union, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Halvorsen Klote will help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Union, MO, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact our firm today or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.