Personal Injury Lawyer Lebanon, MO
Call for a No-Risk Case Review if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Lebanon, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in Lebanon, the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands how difficult it is to deal with a personal injury claim if you or a family member have been injured, you're losing wages from not being able to work, and if the medical bills are piling up. We take a client-centered approach and offer the same high quality legal advocacy large insurance companies have. If you'd like to go over your claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't wait to contact us or call as at 866-382-4167 to speak to Halvorsen Klote's personal injury attorneys now.
Personal Injury Claims in Lebanon, MO
Every year, more than 97.9 million people go to the emergency room and 24.8 million go to a physician for accidents or unintentional injuries, and there are over 200,000 unintentional deaths, according to research from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Common accidents and injuries are car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It's important for survivors to consult with a personal injury lawyer without delay. A knowledgeable Lebanon, MO personal injury lawyer will know how to best proceed and seek compensation for your injuries.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Lebanon, MO
If you have been in a auto accident in Lebanon, MO, were hurt on the job, or slipped and fell at the store, you might have a personal injury case. Halvorsen Klote's attorneys have committed their practice to helping personal injury victims and their families in the Lebanon area. Our personal injury lawyer team has gotten great results for victims and their families.
Our Lebanon, MO personal injury lawyer firm takes on a number of different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With over 35,000 traffic-related fatalities pear year and over 6 million accidents, auto-related accidents are by far the most common personal injury claim.
- Work-Related Injuries — Employer negligence can include being struck by an object, insufficient training, falls, fires and related accidents.
- Dog Bites — Almost 5 million people suffer from dog bites annually in the U.S.. Dog bites are a serious concern for people of all ages. A dog bite leads to mental anguish, disfigurement, puncture wounds and other injuries. Dog bites in Lebanon, MO fall under strict liability, which means that a dog owner is responsible for what their dog does regardless of if they were negligent or not.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death lawsuits in Illinois and Missouri are eligible for a family member or spouse. You can receive compensation for a wide range of factors in a wrongful death lawsuit, including loss of support and funeral expenses.
- Other Claims — Boating accidents, medical malpractice, bicycle accidents and other bodily injuries may qualify for a personal injury claim in Missouri or Illinois.
Personal Injury Damages in Lebanon, MO
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Both special damages and general damages take into account medical bills, pain and suffering, money lost from not being to work or losing the ability to work, and others. Halvorsen Klote also considers out-of-pocket costs (transportation to and from medical appointments, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial, physical or emotional loss due to negligence. There's a lot of ways our firm can help.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, it's crucial to reach out to our personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, make the insurance company be fair, and gather the evidence necessary to demonstrate negligence by the liable party. It's imperative not to wait to take action after an accident, even if you have lost a family member or you are suffering financial and medical hardship. Each state has put into place its own statute of limitations, which limits how long you have to file a claim.
Find out more about your rights and the personal injury process with our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of professionalism to those injured through no fault of their own. Accidental injuries are now the 5th leading cause of death, and millions of people are hurt at work, at home or at their friend's house, or in restaurants and everywhere else every year.
Lebanon, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: Frequently Asked Questions
There are several things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To make a successful personal injury claim, you and your lawyer have to prove how the other party is liable, causation, fault and financial damages. Below are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? You do not have to pay anything up-front to retain our services. Put simply, our Lebanon, MO personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory — called a contingency fee — and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are very important if you are filing a claim and hoping to get reimbursed. Even if an injury does not seem serious, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a lot of factors to consider when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages can include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property damage, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? The more information the better. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially at-fault? Do you believe in my case? Why? Again, the more information the better.
Check out the other types of claims we take on in Lebanon, MO?
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have long-lasting effects, like financial hardship, losing time off work, and other hardships for you and the people you love most. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to victims and their families. Don't wait to contact a personal injury lawyer in Lebanon, MO now for a no-risk, no-obligation case review.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: