Personal Injury Lawyers in Lebanon, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Lebanon, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys know how difficult it is to handle a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. If you'd like to learn more about your claim or potential case, feel free to reach out and contact us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Lebanon, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
Are you in Lebanon, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you've been in an auto accident, slipped and fell at the grocery store, were mistreated, or have been harassed by debt collectors, you might have a personal injury case. It's our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help personal injury victims and their families in the Lebanon, MO, area. We have won millions for injury victims. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page.
We specialize in a number of different personal injury case-types in Lebanon, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, auto-related accidents are one of the leading reasons why someone would make a personal injury claim.
- Bodily Injury — This can include scars and burns, head neck or spine injuries, sprains, strains, joints and knees, and basically any other injury that could happen that causes physical pain or financial damages.
- Dog Bites — More common than you'd think, dog bites are a serious concern for adults and children. A serious dog bite can lead to scarring, pain and suffering, emotional trauma, and other injuries. Dog bite cases can be complicated based on a number of factors. Our personal injury lawyers in Lebanon, MO, can help you throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois or Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. There are a number of different damages you may be able to be reimbursed in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — ATV accidents, slip and fall, sexual assault or nursing home abuse, pedestrian accidents, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury lawyer in Lebanon, MO. Contact us now for more information.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to get compensation for a range of damages. Both special and general damages take into account medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages or losing the ability to work, and others. We also consider out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to the injury. There are a lot of ways our firm can help.
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- TCPA Violation Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Lawyer
- Car Accident Lawyer
When you're looking to win a fair reward after an injury, it's essential to reach out to our Lebanon, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It is important to be proactive after an accident, even if you have lost a family member or are suffering financial and medical hardship.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for our lawyers to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured at work, at home, or in vehicles and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Our Lebanon, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The personal injury attorneys in Lebanon, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to Lebanon victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Lebanon, MO, personal injury lawyers today for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Missouri and Illinois. Below, you will find a full list of the major cities Halvorsen Klote serves: