Personal Injury Lawyers in Lake St. Louis, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Lake St. Louis, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We understand how difficult it can be to handle a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's important to our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to learn more about your claim or potential case, feel free to reach out and contact our firm to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Lake St. Louis, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
Are you in Lake St. Louis, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you have been in a car or truck accident, weren't totally compensated at your job, or slipped and fell at the store, you might have a personal injury case. It's our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help personal injury victims and their families in the Lake St. Louis, MO, area. We've won millions for injury victims. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page.
Our firm specializes in a number of different personal injury case-types in Lake St. Louis, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, vehicle-related accidents are a leading factor in personal injury claims.
- Bodily Injury — This can include scars and burns, head neck or spine injuries, sprains, strains, joints and knees, and basically any other injury that could happen that causes physical pain or financial damages.
- Dog Bites — More common than you might think, dog bites are a serious concern for adults and children. A serious dog bite can lead to scarring, pain and suffering, emotional trauma, and other injuries. These are complicated based on a number of factors. Our personal injury lawyers in Lake St. Louis, MO, can help you throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois or Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. There are a number of different damages you may be able to collect in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — Slips and falls, nursing home abuse, truck accidents, ATV wipeouts, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury attorney in Lake St. Louis, MO. Contact Halvorsen Klote now to find out.
Damages for a Personal Injury Case
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to get compensation for a range of damages. Damages may include pain and suffering, hospital bills, lost wages, and others. Halvorsen Klote also considers out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to negligence and injury. There's several ways our firm can help.
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- TCPA Violation Lawyer
When you're looking to win a fair reward after an injury, it's essential to reach out to our Lake St. Louis, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. We'll help you gather police and medical documents, talk to any involved insurance agencies, and escalate a claim to a full-on case if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured at work, at home, or in vehicles and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Halvorsen Klote's Lake St. Louis, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The personal injury attorneys in Lake St. Louis, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal counsel to Lake St. Louis victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Lake St. Louis, MO, personal injury lawyers today for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Missouri and Illinois. Below, you will find a full list of the major cities we serve: