Personal Injury Lawyers in O'Fallon, MO
Call for a For Legal Representation
Personal Injury Lawyer in O'Fallon, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We understand how difficult it can be to deal with a personal injury claim if someone is hurt, if you are unable to work, and you are dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's important to our team that each and every client gets the best legal representation we can offer. If you would like to discuss your case or claim with our firm to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to talk to Halvorsen Klote's O'Fallon, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
You shouldn't have to pay out-of-pocket for any medical expenses, vehicle repairs, or other damages related to an accident caused by another's negligence. If you were harmed in a motor vehicle accident, slip and fall accident, or because of an employer's careless actions, and are struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, our firm is here to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in O'Fallon, MO, to discuss the details of your case. Our firm has helped a lot of injury victims in St. Louis. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Cases in O'Fallon, MO
There are more than 40 million emergency room visits every year in the United States and more than 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It is important for victims and their families to find legal counsel as soon as possible. An experienced O'Fallon personal injury lawyer is a great resource of legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Claims
From getting side-swiped by a truck to slipping in a grocery store, a lot of events can result in an injury. Holvorsen Klote is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Our O'Fallon, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. This includes:
- Automotive Accidents: Fatalities are high in major car and truck accidents. Leading causes include DUIs, road construction, distracted driving, and speeding.
- Medical Malpractice: Lots of lawsuits near O'Fallon, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient may be misdiagnosed, equipment can fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work-Related Accidents: Company negligence can include unsafe work environments, faulty equipment, poor training, fires, explosions, and other incidents that can happen on the job.
- Criminal Acts: If a criminal act leads to a fatality, you may have a wrongful death case. It is important to contact a wrongful death attorney in O'Fallon, MO, today if you've lost a family member due to criminal activity.
Damages are dependent upon the state you are in. If you are wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, HK Law will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. Our team manages a number of cases and claims. This includes:
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
Never hesitate to reach out to our law firm now if you have any questions.
What to Do After a O'Fallon, MO Accident
Any injury can change your life. At our firm, we provide solutions to your problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it is important that you find the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free consultation.
What to Do After an Accident Accident?
Common personal injury accidents include drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. These sorts of accidents can lead to broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
If you want to get fair compensation possible after an injury, it's critical to reach out to our O'Fallon, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you you with any medical issues, negotiate with insurance companies, and assist you in gathering police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It is important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? Usually, there are no up-front fees. Simply put, our O'Fallon, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are extremely important when you're filing a claim and hoping to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a number of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages can include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? The more information the better. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's O'Fallon, MO, personal injury lawyers are here to help and are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our O'Fallon, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
If you or a family member have been injured, Halvorsen Klote can help from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in O'Fallon, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact us today or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.