Personal Injury Lawyers in O'Fallon, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in O'Fallon, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our lawyers know how difficult it can be to handle a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's O'Fallon, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
Are you in O'Fallon, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you've been in an auto accident, slipped and fell at the grocery store, were mistreated, or have been harassed by debt collectors, you might have a personal injury case. It's our job at Halvorsen Klote to represent personal injury victims and their families in the O'Fallon, MO, area. We've won millions for injury victims. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page.
We specialize in a number of different personal injury cases in O'Fallon, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, auto-related accidents are a leading factor in personal injury claims.
- Bodily Injury — This could include any number of injuries, including joints and knees, hands, feet, scars, burns, and any other injury that could happen that causes physical pain or financial damages.
- Dog Bites — More common than you might think, dog bites are a major concern for both adults and children. A dog bite can cause emotional trauma, scarring, deep tissue issues, and other injuries. Dog bite cases can be complicated based on a number of factors. Our personal injury lawyers in O'Fallon, MO, can help throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois or Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. There are several different damages you may be able to be reimbursed in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — ATV accidents, slip and fall, sexual assault or nursing home abuse, pedestrian accidents, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury attorney in O'Fallon, MO. Contact our attorneys today for more information.
Personal Injury Damages
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Both special and general damages take into account medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages or losing the ability to work, and others. Halvorsen Klote also considers out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to negligence and injury. There's several ways we can help.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, it's critical to reach out to our O'Fallon, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. We'll help you gather police and medical documents, talk to any involved insurance agencies, and escalate a claim to a full-on case if necessary. It is important to be proactive after an accident, even if you have lost a family member or are suffering financial and medical hardship.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured at work, at home, or in vehicles and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Halvorsen Klote's O'Fallon, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
The personal injury attorneys in O'Fallon, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide top-notch legal counsel to O'Fallon victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our O'Fallon, MO, personal injury lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Below, you will find a full list of the major cities we serve: