Personal Injury Lawyers in Chesterfield, MO
Call for a For Legal Representation
Personal Injury Lawyer in Chesterfield, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our firm understands how difficult it can be to handle a personal injury claim if someone is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It is for our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to talk to Halvorsen Klote's Chesterfield, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
You should not have to pay out-of-pocket for any medical bills, vehicle repairs, or other damages related to an accident caused by another's negligence. If you were injured in a car accident, slip and fall accident, or because of an employer's careless actions, and are struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, our firm is here to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Chesterfield, MO, to discuss the details of your case. We have helped a lot of injury victims throughout Missouri and Illinois. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Claims in Chesterfield, MO
There are over 40 million emergency room visits every year in the United States and over 150,000 unintentional deaths. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for survivors to seek out legal counsel as soon as they're able to. An experienced Chesterfield personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From burns and scars to getting rear-ended by a commercial truck, there are a number of ways to be injured. Holvorsen Klote is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our Chesterfield, MO, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. This includes the following:
- Vehicle Accidents: Fatalities are high in major car and truck crashes. Leading causes include speeding, construction zones, driving under the influence, and texting.
- Medical Malpractice: A large portion of lawsuits near Chesterfield, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient may be misdiagnosed, equipment may fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work-Related Accidents: Company negligence can include faulty equipment, lapses in training, explosions, fires, and related accidents.
- Criminal Behavior: If a criminal act leads to a death, you may have a wrongful death case. It's important to contact a wrongful death lawyer in Chesterfield, MO, now if you've lost a family member due to criminal activity.
Reimbursement is dependent upon the state you are in. If you are wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, HK Law will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. Our team handles a variety of cases. This includes:
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
Never hesitate to reach out to our law firm today if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Chesterfield, MO Accident
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At Halvorsen Klote, we offer solutions to your problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it's important that you find the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team now for a free consultation.
What to Do After a Personal Injury Accident?
Common injury accidents involve speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. Likely injuries include broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an accident, it's critical to reach out to our Chesterfield, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you victims with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to our clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish a few things. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does a lawyer cost? Usually, there are no up-front fees. Simply put, our Chesterfield, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are extremely important if you are filing a claim and hoping to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a lot of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages may include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? The more information the better. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Chesterfield, MO, personal injury attorneys are here to help and are ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.
Learn more about our firm and how we can assist you with any legal issues.
Contact our Chesterfield, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
Halvorsen Klote will help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in Chesterfield, MO, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact our firm today or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.