Personal Injury Lawyers in Weldon Spring, MO
Call for a For Legal Support
Personal Injury Lawyer in Weldon Spring, MO. Our firm serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We understand how difficult it can be to deal with a personal injury claim if someone is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you are dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It is to our team that each and every client gets the best legal representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Weldon Spring, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
You should not have to pay out-of-pocket for your medical expenses, vehicle repairs, or other damages related to an accident caused by someone else's negligence. If you were harmed in a car accident, slip and fall accident, or because of an employer's negligent actions, and are struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, our firm is ready to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Weldon Spring, MO, to discuss the details of your situation. We have helped a lot of injury victims in St. Louis. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Claims in Weldon Spring, MO
There are over 40 million serious injuries each year in the U.S. and more than 150,000 unintentional deaths. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for survivors to seek out legal representation as soon as they're able to. An experienced Weldon Spring personal injury lawyer is a great resource of legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Cases
From car accidents and falls to repetitive trauma, there are a number of ways to be injured. Holvorsen Klote is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our Weldon Spring, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. This includes the following:
- Vehicle Accidents: Fatalities are high in major car or truck accidents. Leading causes include speeding, construction zones, driving under the influence, and texting.
- Medical Malpractice: Lots of lawsuits near Weldon Spring, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient can be misdiagnosed, equipment may fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work Accidents: Company negligence may include unsafe work environments, faulty equipment, poor training, fires, explosions, and other incidents that can happen on the job.
- Criminal Behavior: If a criminal act leads to a death, you might have a wrongful death case. It is important to contact a wrongful death lawyer in Weldon Spring, MO, now if you've lost a family member due to criminal behavior.
Damages are dependent upon the state you're in. If you're wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, Halvorsen Klote will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. The HK Law team handles a number of claims. Including:
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
Never hesitate to reach out to our firm today if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Weldon Spring, MO Accident
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At our firm, we offer solutions to your problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it's important that you get the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team now for a free case review or consultation.
What to Do After a Personal Injury Accident?
A lot of injury accidents include speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. These sorts of accidents can lead to broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an accident, it's critical to reach out to our Weldon Spring, MO, personal injury attorneys as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you you with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? Usually, there aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our Weldon Spring, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are very important if you are filing a claim and trying to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a lot of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages can include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Weldon Spring, MO, personal injury lawyers are here to help and are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our Weldon Spring, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you or a family member have been injured, Halvorsen Klote can help from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in Weldon Spring, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact us today or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.