Personal Injury Lawyers in Jefferson City, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Jefferson City, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys understand how difficult it is to handle a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's important to our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to learn more about your claim or potential case, feel free to reach out and contact our firm to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Jefferson City, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
Are you in Jefferson City, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you have been in a car or truck accident, weren't totally compensated at your job, or slipped and fell at the store, you might have a personal injury case. It is our goal at Halvorsen Klote to help personal injury victims and their families in the Jefferson City, MO, area. We've won millions for injury victims. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page.
Our firm specializes in a number of different personal injury cases in Jefferson City, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, vehicle-related accidents are one of the leading reasons why someone would make a personal injury claim.
- Bodily Injury — This can include scars and burns, head neck or spine injuries, sprains, strains, joints and knees, and any other injury that could happen that causes financial damages or pain and suffering.
- Dog Bites — More common than you'd think, dog bites are a major concern for adults and children. A serious dog bite can lead to scarring, pain and suffering, emotional trauma, and other injuries. These are complicated based on a number of factors. Halvorsen Klote's personal injury lawyers in Jefferson City, MO, can help throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — In Missouri and Illinois, statutes in place lean toward allowing a spouse or close family member to sue for wrongful death. There are several different damages you can be reimbursed in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — ATV accidents, slip and fall, sexual assault or nursing home abuse, pedestrian accidents, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury lawyer in Jefferson City, MO. Contact us today to learn more.
Personal Injury Damages
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. This could include special or general damages like pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of consortium, medical expenses, lost income, and others. Halvorsen Klote also considers out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to the injury. There are a lot of ways we can help.
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- TCPA Violation Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Lawyer
- Car Accident Lawyer
When you're looking to win a fair reward after an injury, it's essential to reach out to our Jefferson City, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It is important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Our Jefferson City, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
The personal injury attorneys in Jefferson City, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal counsel to Jefferson City victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Jefferson City, MO, personal injury lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Missouri and Illinois. Below, you will find a full list of the major cities Halvorsen Klote serves: