Personal Injury Lawyers in New Florence, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in New Florence, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys understand how difficult it is to handle a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. If you'd like to learn more about your claim or potential case, feel free to reach out and contact our firm to speak to Halvorsen Klote's New Florence, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
Are you in New Florence, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you have been in a car or truck accident, weren't totally compensated at your job, or slipped and fell at the store, you might have a personal injury case. It is our job at Halvorsen Klote to represent personal injury victims and their families in the New Florence, MO, area. We have won millions for victims and their families. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page.
We specialize in a number of different personal injury case-types in New Florence, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, car accidents are one of the leading reasons why someone would make a personal injury claim.
- Bodily Injury — This can include scars and burns, head neck or spine injuries, sprains, strains, joints and knees, and basically any other injury that could happen that causes physical pain or financial damages.
- Dog Bites — More common than you'd think, dog bites are a major concern for both adults and children. A dog bite can cause emotional trauma, scarring, deep tissue issues, and other injuries. These are complicated based on a number of factors. Our personal injury lawyers in New Florence, MO, can help throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois or Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. There are a number of different damages you can be reimbursed in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — ATV accidents, slip and fall, sexual assault or nursing home abuse, pedestrian accidents, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury lawyer in New Florence, MO. Contact Halvorsen Klote now to find out.
Personal Injury Damages
Depending on what state you are in, you may be able to get compensation for a range of damages. Both special and general damages take into account medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages or losing the ability to work, and others. Halvorsen Klote also considers out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to the injury. There are several ways our firm can help.
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- TCPA Violation Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, it's crucial to reach out to our New Florence, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. We'll help you gather police and medical documents, talk to any involved insurance agencies, and escalate a claim to a full-on case if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Halvorsen Klote's New Florence, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
The personal injury attorneys in New Florence, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. An injury could lead to lost time at work, medical expenses, financial hardship, and other issues that could affect other members of your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide top-notch legal counsel to New Florence victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our New Florence, MO, personal injury lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Missouri and Illinois. Below, you will find a full list of the major cities we serve: