Personal Injury Lawyers in Granite City, IL
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Granite City, IL. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our lawyers know how difficult it is to handle a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Granite City, IL, personal injury attorneys today.
Are you in Granite City, IL, and have a personal injury case?
If you have been in a car or truck accident, weren't totally compensated at your job, or slipped and fell at the store, you might have a personal injury case. It's our job at Halvorsen Klote to help personal injury victims and their families in the Granite City, IL, area. Our attorneys have won millions for victims and their families. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page.
Our firm specializes in a number of different personal injury cases in Granite City, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, vehicle-related accidents are one of the leading reasons why someone would make a personal injury claim.
- Bodily Injury — This could include any number of injuries, including joints and knees, hands, feet, scars, burns, and any other injury that could happen that causes financial damages or pain and suffering.
- Dog Bites — More common than you might think, dog bites are a serious concern for adults and children. A dog bite can cause emotional trauma, scarring, deep tissue issues, and other injuries. These are complicated based on a number of factors. Our personal injury lawyers in Granite City, IL, can help you throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois or Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. There are a number of different damages you may be able to collect in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — Motorcycle crashes, premises liability, nursing home abuse, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury claim in Granite City, IL. Contact Halvorsen Klote today to find out.
Personal Injury Damages
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. This could include special or general damages like pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of consortium, medical expenses, lost income, and others. Halvorsen Klote also considers out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to the injury. There's several ways we can help.
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- TCPA Violation Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Lawyer
- Car Accident Lawyer
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, it's critical to reach out to our Granite City, IL, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It is important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for our lawyers to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured at work, at home, or in vehicles and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Our Granite City, IL, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
The personal injury attorneys in Granite City, IL at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide top-notch legal counsel to Granite City victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Granite City, IL, personal injury lawyers today for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Missouri and Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: