Personal Injury Lawyer Arnold, MO
Contact Us for a No-obligation Case Evaluation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Arnold, MO. Halvorsen Klote provides expert legal representation for those injured through another's negligence in Arnold, the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our personal injury lawyer team understands the sudden and devastating consequences if you or a family member have been injured, you're losing wages from not being able to work, and if the medical bills are piling up. It's crucial that our team provides effective representation to each and every client. Call us today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online for a no-risk, no-obligation case evaluation.
Personal Injury Claims in Arnold, MO
There are over 97.9 million urgent care visits and 24.8 million physician office visits for unintentional injuries, and more than 200,000 unintentional deaths in the U.S. each year. This includes car and truck accidents, slip and falls, and other injuries that lead to death. It's important for victims and their families to seek out legal counsel without delay. A dedicated Arnold, MO personal injury lawyer will know how to best move forward and seek a financial recovery for your injuries.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Arnold, MO
If you were injured in a car or truck accident in Arnold, MO, weren't totally compensated at your job, or slipped and fell at the store, you might be eligible compensation. Halvorsen Klote's attorneys have committed themselves to helping those injured through no fault of their own in the Arnold area. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page.
Our Arnold, MO personal injury lawyer firm has experience with a number of different personal injury case-types, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 auto accident deaths pear year and millions of accidents, automobile accidents make up 60% of personal injury claims.
- Work-Related Injuries — Employment injuries can include exposure to electricity, lapses in training, falls, fires and related accidents.
- Dog Bites — Almost 5 million people suffer from dog bites each year nationwide. Dog bites are dangerous for people of all ages. A dog bite leads to emotional trauma, disfigurement, deep tissue issues and other injuries. Your Arnold, MO personal injury Lawyer at Halvorsen Klote will likely pursue a strict liability claim against the person controlling the dog.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death claims in Illinois and Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. There are several different damages you can be reimbursed for in a wrongful death case, including loss of support and lost earnings.
- Other Claims — Swimming pool accidents, slip and fall, pedestrian accidents and other bodily injuries may mean you are entitled to compensation in Missouri or Illinois.
What Compensation Can I Receive for My Arnold, MO Personal Injury Claim?
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to collect a number of different damages. Both special damages and general damages take into account medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages or lost earning capacity, and others. Halvorsen Klote also fights for out-of-pocket costs (rental cars, childcare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial damages. There's a lot of ways our firm can help.
A personal injury lawyer is often the only way to get maximum compensation after an injury. Our firm will help you get full medical care, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, even if it's a wrongful death case or the financial and physical consequences of your injury are devastating. Each state stipulated its own statute of limitations, which limits how long you have to file a claim.
Find out more about your rights and the personal injury process with our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidents are now the leading cause of death for people under 35, and millions of people are hurt on the job, on private property, or in vehicles and everywhere else every year.
Arnold, MO Personal Injury Lawyer: FAQs
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove how the other party caused your injuries, cause in fact, fault and financial damages. Below are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- Can I afford a personal injury lawyer? You do not have to pay anything up-front to retain our services. Put simply, our Arnold, MO personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory — called a contingency fee — and you only pay if there is a successful resolution to your claim.
- What should I do after an accident? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are very important if you are filing a claim and hoping to win a settlement. Even if you do not have serious symptoms, some injuries do not reveal themselves immediately, and delaying treatment could hurt your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a lot of factors to consider when you calculate special and general damages. Damages can include things like lost earning potential, pain and suffering, medical bills, loss of consortium, loss of ability to enjoy life, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What other questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? The choice of a law firm is important, so you need to ask some questions before hiring one. For example, Do you have experience with this specific injury? Are you willing to take the case in front of a judge and jury? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Do you believe in my case? Why? Again, the more information the better.
Take a look at the other types of claims we take on in Arnold, MO?
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Contact A Personal Injury Lawyer in Arnold, MO Now
The personal injury attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. A serious injury can have enduring effects, like financial losses, losing time off work, and other hardships for you and the people you love most. It's our job at HK Law to provide the same standard of high-quality legal advocacy insurance companies have to victims and their families. Don't wait to contact a personal injury lawyer in Arnold, MO now for a no-risk, no-obligation case evaluation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve: