Personal Injury Lawyers in Kirkwood, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Personal Injury Lawyer in Kirkwood, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our lawyers understand how difficult it can be to deal with a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's important to our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Kirkwood, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
Are you in Kirkwood, MO, and have a personal injury case?
If you've been in an auto accident, slipped and fell at the grocery store, were mistreated, or have been harassed by debt collectors, you might have a personal injury case. It's our job at Halvorsen Klote to represent personal injury victims and their families in the Kirkwood, MO, area. We have won millions for injury victims. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page.
Our firm specializes in a number of different personal injury cases in Kirkwood, including:
- Car Accidents — With more than 35,000 car accident fatalities every year and hundreds of thousands of accidents, car accidents are one of the leading reasons why someone would make a personal injury claim.
- Bodily Injury — This can include scars and burns, head neck or spine injuries, sprains, strains, joints and knees, and any other injury that could happen that causes financial damages or pain and suffering.
- Dog Bites — More common than you might think, dog bites are a major concern for adults and children. A dog bite can cause emotional trauma, scarring, deep tissue issues, and other injuries. These are complicated based on a number of factors. Halvorsen Klote's personal injury lawyers in Kirkwood, MO, can help throughout the process.
- Wrongful Death — Wrongful death suits in Illinois or Missouri are usually filed by a family member or spouse. There are several different damages you can collect in a wrongful death case.
- Other Claims — Slips and falls, nursing home abuse, truck accidents, ATV wipeouts, and other incidents may qualify for a personal injury claim in Kirkwood, MO. Contact us now for more information.
Personal Injury Damages
Depending on what state you're in, you may be able to get compensation for a range of damages. This could include special or general damages like pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of consortium, medical expenses, lost income, and others. Halvorsen Klote also considers out-of-pocket expenses (rental cars, daycare, etc.), property damage, and any other financial loss due to the injury. There's several ways our firm can help.
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- TCPA Violation Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Lawyer
- Car Accident Lawyer
When you're looking to win a fair reward after an injury, it's crucial to reach out to our Kirkwood, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important for us to provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Contact Our Kirkwood, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
The personal injury attorneys in Kirkwood, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight your case. An injury could lead to lost time at work, medical expenses, financial hardship, and other issues that could affect other members of your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to Kirkwood victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Kirkwood, MO, personal injury lawyers today for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities Halvorsen Klote serves: